When a person wants to get rid of excess hair, they have choices in method. Two options are bikini wax and laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal and bikini waxes are both excellent ways to eradicate excessive hair growth. The bikini line is one region where women commonly desire to get rid of hairiness, but there are other regions that many would prefer hair-free, as well. What are the various regions that are popularly shorn of hairiness and what are the pros and cons of each system of removal? Here are some answers to this debate.
The regions that many women want smooth and hair-free include:
– Legs: Females have been shaving their legs for years. Smooth and silky legs are one of the more popular regions to use a removal method.
– Underarms: American women especially like to keep their underarms nude and bare. It was during the early 1900’s when this trend began in order to create a sensual look while wearing sleeveless blouses.
– Facial regions: Men are supposed to have beards and mustaches but women’s faces are preferred silky smooth. It is considered unfeminine by many to have even dark peach-fuzz on a female face. It is for this reason that the facial region also targeted for removal methods.
– Backs and abdomens: Females usually have bare backs and abdomens unless there is a hormonal imbalance or an excess of testosterone, There is a medical malady called hirsutism where a woman sprouts dark, coarse body hair on back, abdomen, face and other regions. Flashes Home Use Hair Removal System B07PT3T9PX
– Pubic region: Over the years, many ladies have chosen to get rid of excessive hairiness that shows below their bathing suit bottoms. But in recent times, this eradication in the pubic region has spread to complete bareness via waxing or laser.
About the Laser:
– Lasers are used by professionals in doctor’s offices or medical spas.
– Dermatologists and plastic surgeons are the doctors who most commonly perform this procedure.
– These tools are intense beams of heat and light that are aimed at follicles in order to damage them and discourage further growth.
– After several treatments, up to 80% of hair growth is stopped.
– The laser removal system received the go-ahead by the FDA as it was deemed safe for American consumers to use.
– Different types of lasers are necessary for different complexions. Darker complexions need a different wavelength than light skinned individuals.
About Bikini Wax:
– The smaller the size of bikinis, the more popular bikini waxes have become. Back in the day when women’s bathing suits were much m